Fall Break Pt. 2: October 31st - November 2nd:
The last 3 days in Ireland were just a continuation of the first 3 amazing days. We saw so much! A few of my favorite memories were:
- Climbing the Rock of Dunamase (The castle that Amy Adams climbs to in the movie "Leap Year." Haven't seen the movie myself, but now I really want to!)
- Kissing the Blarney stone! Now I have the gift of gab. Watch out everyone!
- Hanging out at O'Shea's Irish Pub for our last night in Dublin.
- Spending Halloween in Dublin, watching people walk around in scary costumes and drinking more cider beer =]
- Taking a tour of the Guinness Factory.
- Learning how to pour the perfect pint of Guinness! (p.s. I've decided to leave BC and go to bar tending school, just fyi)
Here is a video I made of some pictures from my trip! (TripWow made it pretty, I just uploaded the pictures)