Thursday, July 19, 2012

Countdown begins: Blogging from Europe!

jmj

In my growing excitement (I'm even typing bigger! Can't you tell I'm excited!!) to be studying abroad I calculated the time between today (7/19/2012) and the day that I land in London to begin this adventure (8/27/2012)!!! Here are the results thanks to timeanddate.com...

Duration calculation results

From and including: Thursday, July 19, 2012
To and including: Monday, August 27, 2012
It is 40 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 1 month, 9 days including the end date

Alternative time units

40 days can be converted to one of these units:
  • 3,456,000 seconds              <-- Oh My! So many seconds!
  • 57,600 minutes
  • 960 hours                          
  • 5 weeks (rounded down)    
  • And 1,920 Barney shows (As my mom would say when we were wee little ones on long road trips)

I'll keep you posted on the countdown. This is really going to happen! Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment